Hello you, yes, YOU.
Good week, many good news:
1. The book I did with Malte Persson is sold out in just 6 months. Wow, 3000 copies! A reprint is being planned but the new edition will have changes so the 1st edition will never exist again.
2. I received a travel grant (today) to go to The Tokyo Art Book Fair but it starts today so I’ll have to return it to The Swedish Arts Grants committee. But — my good friend Ogino Kenta will be there to sell the best skechbooks in the world: Ogino Bookbinding!
3. I illustrated 6 dreams by Mexican kids + you can order it (Eng/Spanish/Portuguese).
4. I’m editing a comics anthology ;) which will be out next month.
5. I have over 15 K followers now. Who are you people?! (I’m reading)
PS: Spotify Playlist for you.